The Best Things About Being Home7/20/2014
- the sunsets- like seriously, they are some of the most beautiful things in this world. every day!
- the food- being on your own for a year makes you realize how much free things you took for granted growing up...especially FOOD. this realization leads to daily face-stuffing.
- the movies- my family has good movies. namely the Titanic, which I have already watched way too much for one summer...especially since it came out 17 years ago. Will I ever get tired of it? So far, no.
- babies- there aren't very many of them in Provo. but here i get to play with 10 or more of them every Sunday at nursery. it is the cutest part of my week.
- tan-ness- I have never been as white as I got this past fall/winter in Utah. I'm not some crazy tan-freak, but I do appreciate a little bit of color.
- my big bed- holy moly. going from a twin-sized dorm room bed to a queen is a really wonderful feeling. Not to mention the fact that I don't have to get a running start to jump onto a bed that is taller than I am.
- dr.pepper- tons of it. in my fridge. all the time. HALLELUJAH.
- bros- they drive me absolute nuts sometimes but I know I am going to miss the "ivy, waaaake up already and lets play Madden" every morning, the splashing in the pool, the endless amounts of energy, and the hilarious-ness of the two boys I'm lucky enough to call my brothers.
- the high-school crew- most of my friends, if not all, didn't move up to Provo and although most of them are out on missions, it is SO fun/funny catching up with the ones that are here. so much can happen in a year.
- time- time here seems to go by a lot slower than it does at college where there is constantly tons of things to get done. it is so nice being able to just chill.
wow i love home.