Lemon Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches

By Ivy - 7/08/2014


Lately my life has consisted of eating, sleeping, watching TV and baking random things. Then I wake up and do it all again. 
It's not too exciting being bored, but I know that when school starts again I'll be wishing I was bored, sooo I might as well soak it up.
Anyways. 
Yesterday I got July's issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine (my favorite), and as soon as I saw the cover, I knew I had to try and make these yummy little things.
They turned out super good, and I already had the ingredients. I just had to go get some vanilla ice cream and lemon curd, which sounds weird but you can find it at almost any grocery store.

Now please excuse me while I sit on Pinterest for the next hour.
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}