Skin Hydration

By Ivy Van Dusen - 4/06/2018

Does anyone else have EXTREMELY dry skin like I do?

I have struggled with it since I was a little girl! It doesn't help that I grew up in the dry, Arizona desert but it is what it is and I have been trying so many different products to help with it, especially when it comes to my face.




For the last few weeks I have been partnering with Neutrogena and have been trying out their Hydro Boost line of skincare products. You have to believe me when I say that I am in LOVE with them! I have always loved Neutrogena products (remember my makeup post not too long ago?). You can find their products in the drugstore, yet they always have the quality of the 'higher end' brands (and sometimes are even better). 

When your face is dry like mine, it can affect your entire look. Before using this line regularly, my makeup looked so dry and rough, no matter what 'hydrating' types of foundations/concealers I used. Since I started using this line I have finally been able to achieve that sort of 'dewy' look I have been looking for. I am SO excited about it. 



If you have dry skin like I do, be sure to keep an eye out for these products!

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 sweet note{s}