Essence Makeup

By Ivy - 8/25/2016

I am so excited to be talking about a new brand of makeup that I just discovered! I love love love discovering new cosmetic products and I am happy to say that I really loved the Essence products I tried! Here's a little review of each thing! :)


I have literally tried every mascara known to man. Every one. The expensive, high-end ones, the $1 elf ones. ALL OF THEM. The I Love Extreme Mascara was amazing because not only did it say it was waterproof, it actually WAS waterproof. When I go swimming or to the beach I have gotten into the habit of taking off all my eye makeup because I don't trust it not to bleed all down my face when I get wet. I wore this last week when we went to the beach and it didn't smear or run at all. Awesome stuff!


Next is the Lash Brow Gel Mascara. As you know, I have the most insane, disobedient eyebrows on the planet, so I jump on any product that will tame them. This gel does just that! I put a little bit on my brows every morning. I am sure it would be great for lashes too, but I just use it for brows :)


My favorite product out of all the ones I tried was the Liquid Lipstick. It honestly was just that - a liquid lipstick! It didn't get all dried out like normal lipstick, but it also didn't come right off like lip gloss. It is a perfect combination of the two! Somehow thick and shiny at the same time! Not to mention the color is GORGEOUS (this is the shade "colour party"). 



Lastly, I got to try the Essence Long-lasting lipstick. I love this stuff whenever we go out on a date or whenever I need something that will last. I have been able to eat and drink (and kiss! ;)) without it coming off (this is the shade "I am Yours")

So there you have it!! Be sure to check out all of the rest of the wonderul Essence products!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}